Tuesday 17 February 2009

The best story telling performance

Students Performance


Stage one : Introduction

The honorable jury of story telling, and welcome to all of the Audiences. First of all I would like to tell you each of our personality. I am Jim, I am Leo, and I am Tia. Good morning. Let’s join our story.


Stage two : Scripts

(one day, Oly meets Ibel, the dragonfly, Oly wants to make friend with Ibel )

Oly : Hello, my name is Oly.I am a caterpillar. What’s your name?

Ibel : I’m Ibel. I’m a dragonfly. Go away! You are fat! You are not my friend.

Oly : I bel, I am a good animal. I am kind let’s play together.

Ibel : ( he goes away ) sorry…sorry fat Oly.

Oly : ( she look so sad) I have no friends, I am alone. What’s wrong with me? Oh my god please, help me. I need friend ( then she lies down and sleep ) while she awakes. She looks on left and right side, she is really happy because she has wings and antennas. I’m not fat, I’m pretty. Oh my god, I can fly now. Thank you for your kindness.

( Next day, Ibel the dragonfly comes )

Ibel : well, who are you? You are very beautiful.

Oly : ( she smiles ) I am Oly.

Ibel : Are you Oly?

Oly : yes, the fat caterpillar, now I am Oly the butterfly. Look, Ibel. I can fly

Ibel ; ( he is ashamed ). I am sorry Oly.

Oly : Ok, no matter.let’s play ( then, they play together )


Stages three : closing

Well, audiences. Do you enjoy the story? I hope so. And thank you for all your respect

No comments: